Suspended Drivers License Attorneys In Doylestown Pa.
Non-Driving Causes for Suspension
A number of non-driving actions could also result in the suspension of a driver’s license. One such way is failing to pay child support, which results in a license suspension in all 50 states. Lack of car insurance or a valid driver's license will also result in the suspension of a driver's license in most states.
Other non-driving offenses that can end in the suspension of your driver's license are:
- Altered or unlawful use of driver's license
- Conviction for a drug-related offense
- Failure to appear in court to satisfy a summons for a moving violation or parking ticket
- Failure to pay a traffic fine, surcharge, or fee
- Juvenile delinquency
- Non-DUI alcohol/drug offenses by minors
- Use of altered or fictitious license plates