Mitchell H. Baylarian recently joined Repko Law, LLC after spending six years with the Chester County Public Defender’s Office, where he successfully defended thousands of individuals facing felony, misdemeanor, DUI and summary charges, as well as earned the respect of his fellow attorneys and judges as an accomplished trial lawyer. A graduate of the Penn State University Dickinson School of Law, Mitch began his career interning with the Babylon, New York Special Prosecutor’s Office, after which he interned with the Adams County, Pennsylvania District Attorney’s Office. Attorney Baylarian was also a legal clerk with the Dauphin County Solicitor’s Office before returning to the Babylon, New York Town Attorney’s Office, where he performed municipal and civil work. With his accomplished experience, especially his trial experience representing individuals in criminal and DUI cases, Mitch will be focusing his work primarily in the areas of Family Law, DUI/DWI, Criminal Defense, Dependency, and Unemployment Compensation matters.
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, 2008
- Supreme Court of New Jersey, 2008
- Franklin & Marshall College, B.A.
- The Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, J.D.